Welcome the first E-Learning course focused on the STOP Formula Grants Program. Over five modules, Preparing for the STOP Implementation Planning Process offers recommendations, guidance, and resources for building a well-designed STOP Implementation Plan.
The course is free and open to anyone who would like to learn more about the STOP implementation planning process including:
- State and Territory STOP administrators;
- Community-based organizations serving survivors of sexual assault, domestic and dating violence, and stalking;
- Representatives of Tribes, Tribal governments, and Tribal organizations;
- Culturally specific organizations; and
- Anyone working to keep survivors safe within civil and criminal legal system agencies.
- Analyze Prior Plans and Processes
- Assess Partnerships
- Consider Data to Gather
- Develop a Grantmaking Strategy
- Continuing the Planning Process