“Resources and Tools for Administrators of STOP Formula Grants” is a self-guided eLearning course created for individuals beginning their role as an Administrator of the STOP Formula Grant Program. The course covers fundamental information on the STOP Formula Grant Program, the Office on Violence Against Women (OVW), the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA), and the STAAR Project, the OVW-funded Training and Technical Assistance provider for STOP Administrators.
As you take this course, you will gain information on the history of STOP, resources available to Administrators, and STAAR’s STOP Implementation Planning Toolkit. While we recommend that you take the lessons in the sequence presented, particularly the first time you take the course, you can access them in any order. If you need to pause mid-lesson, you can return to it later at the place where you left off.
- Select “Sign Up” in the top right corner of the page
- You will be asked to enter your first and last name, email, and to select a username and password.
- After you register, a confirmation email will be sent to the email you used to register. You cannot access the course until you verify your email address.
- The confirmation email will come from “STOPGrants-ELearning; email@example.com”.
- If you are not seeing your confirmation email, please check your spam folder.
Accessing the Course
- Once you confirm your email, you will be taken to your homepage.
- Select the button in the center of the screen that reads “Get Your First Course”.
- You will be redirected to a new page and add the course “Resources and Tools for Administrators of STOP Formula Grants”.
- Select the option to start the course.
- The course will appear in the same window.
- If you registered for our eLearning Course 2: Navigating the STOP Formula Grant Program, you do not need to create a new account.
- Login in to your existing account.
- On the right-hand side, select “Course Catalog”.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you can add the course “Resources and Tools for Administrators of STOP Formula Grants” by selecting the blue button beneath the Course image.
- Your progress will be saved as you move throughout the course.
- You can view your progress on your eLearning Course homepage.
- If you are logged out at any time, you can log back into your eLearning Course homepage using this link: https://staarproject1-stopgrantselearning.talentlms.com/index. We recommend bookmarking this page.
To watch a tutorial on how to create an account and begin the eLearning Course, click here!