Presented from the perspective of an experienced STOP Grant Administrator, this course shares tips, guidance, and suggestions for administering and monitoring your state’s or territory’s STOP Formula Grant. The course was designed especially for Administrators who have been in their position for four years or fewer, but more experienced Administrators may also find it to be a useful item in their toolbox. While it is recommended to take the course from start to finish, it is also possible to take the course non-chronologically. You can stop and restart at any point, and you will be able to pick up where you left off without searching.
You have the option to take the course in either English or Spanish, and optional closed captioning is available in the short video clips that appear throughout the course.
Course Two is different from Course One! In this course, you are able to move at your own pace. The two courses are unrelated and you are able to take them in any order.
- Select “Sign Up” in the top right corner of the page
- You will be asked to enter your first and last name, email, and to select a username and password.
- After you register, a confirmation email will be sent to the email you used to register. You cannot access the course until you verify your email address.
- The confirmation email will come from “STOPGrants-ELearning; firstname.lastname@example.org”.
- If you are not seeing your confirmation email, please check your spam folder.
Accessing the Course
- Once you confirm your email, you will be taken to your homepage.
- Select the button in the center of the screen that reads “Get Your First Course”.
- You will be redirected to a new page and add the course “Navigating the STOP Formula Grant Program: A Course for Newer STOP Administrators”.
- Select the option to start the course.
- The course will appear in the same window.
- Your progress will be saved as you move throughout the course.
- You can view your progress on your eLearning Course homepage.
- If you are logged out at any time, you can log back into your eLearning Course homepage using this link: https://staarproject-stopgrantselearning.talentlms.com. We recommend bookmarking this page.
To watch a tutorial on how to create an account and begin the eLearning Course, click here!